RPA Framework is a collection of open-source libraries and tools for Robotic Process Automation (RPA), and it is designed to be used with both Robot Framework and Python. The goal is to offer well-documented and actively maintained core libraries for Software Robot Developers.
Learn more about RPA at Robocorp Documentation.
The project is:
- 100% Open Source
- Sponsored by Robocorp
- Optimized for Robocorp Control Room and Developer Tools
- Accepting external contributions
- Homepage: https://www.github.com/robocorp/rpaframework/
- Documentation: https://rpaframework.org/
- Library Documentation: https://rpaframework.org/#libraries
- PyPI: https://pypi.org/project/rpaframework/
- Library Documentation at Robocorp: https://robocorp.com/docs/libraries/rpa-framework